Terms and Conditions
You agree to receive communications from Sun MonitOZ relating to your account in electronic form. These communications may involve sending emails to your email address provided during registration, or posting communications on the Sun MonitOZ service, or in the "Your Account" page and will include notices about your account (e.g., payment authorizations, changes in password or Payment Method, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information) and are part of your relationship with Sun MonitOZ. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy.
Membership, Billing and Cancellation
Your Sun MonitOZ membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the Sun MonitOZ service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. You must cancel your membership before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's membership fees to your Payment Method.
Right of Withdrawal
You provide your explicit consent to the immediate commencement of your membership when you click Start Membership during sign-up, which allows you to directly access the Sun MonitOZ service. You acknowledge that you lost your right to withdrawal, but this does not affect your right to cancel your membership at any time.
Recurring Billing. By starting your Sun MonitOZ membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly membership fee at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Sun MonitOZ service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the "Your Account" link, available at the top of the pages of the Sun MonitOZ website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
Cancellation. You may cancel your Sun MonitOZ membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the Sun MonitOZ service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unused meter reading checking. To cancel, send us an email at email@example.com . If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period. If you signed up for Sun MonitOZ using your account with a third party as a Payment Method, and wish to cancel your Sun MonitOZ membership at any time, including during your free trial, you may need to do so through such third party, including by visiting your account with the applicable third party and turning off auto-renew, or unsubscribing from, the Sun MonitOZ service through that third party. You may also find billing information about your Sun MonitOZ membership by visiting your account with the applicable third party.
Launching Trial and Promotion Codes
Your Sun MonitOZ membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for one month, or as otherwise specified during sign-up. For combinations with other offers, restrictions may apply. Free trials are for new and certain former members only. Sun MonitOZ reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your free trial eligibility. We will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees at the end of the free trial period of your membership unless you cancel prior to the end of the free trial period. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register. In some instances, your available balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during your free trial period. You will not receive a notice from us that your free trial period has ended or that the paying portion of your membership has begun. Click the "your account" link at the top of any Sun MonitOZ web page (www.Sun MonitOZ.com) to find cancellation instructions. We will continue to bill your Payment Method on a monthly basis for your membership fee until you cancel.
Collection, Purpose and Use of Information
The information that our company collects may include, without limitation:
- Personal information to operate our platform and deliver its services to you, if you choose to register on the website. This may include your name, email address, and phone number. We use this information in order to continue improving the service we provide to our users. We may also use this information to inform you of other products or services available from our company as well as for analytical purposes. Our company may share this aggregate data with third parties, so long as no identifiable data is disclosed.
- General information which cannot be linked to you.
- Cookies so as to customize your online experience.
We will not provide or sell your personal information to third parties without your consent. Any personal information we collect is for internal use only except as required by government or for law enforcement reasons. We may use software or service providers based outside of Australia and we may transfer part or all data (including personal information) to them. You hereby consent to this transfer.
By using all or any portion of our platform, you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement without modification.
Intellectual Property Rights
Use of the Sun MonitOZ mark without the express written permission of Our Company is prohibited. Our company shall own all copyrights, software, work product, code, hardware design, patents, etc. contained within this Platform. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
Customer License Grant
Our company hereby grants the user a limited license to use our platform as follows:
- To access Our Platform as long as the user will not use it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by our terms and conditions. The user may not use the platform in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the platform or interfere with any other party's use of the platform.
- To permit access to Our Platform by other authorised parties as long as they do not:
- Sell or grant additional licenses or any other access to Our Platform not specifically covered by the terms of this Agreement;
- Sell Confidential Information to third parties or reveal Our company’s Confidential Information, unless expressly agreed in writing by Our Company;
- Share Our Company’s Confidential Information with anyone, unless expressly agreed in writing by Our Company.
Limitation of liability
Our Company, its agents, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates or parent companies exclude all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business, claims or costs or any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary or incidental damages. The user agrees to limit Our Company’s liability as follows:
- If a court of competent jurisdiction determines that Our Company or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or parent companies is directly responsible for damages arising from the services that Our Company performs or the systems it provides under this Agreement, such damages shall be limited to the sum of the yearly service and equipment charges actually paid by the user under this Agreement during the year in which the event giving rise to such damages occurred.
- Except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement, these agreed upon damages are the user’s sole and exclusive remedy no matter the cause of any loss, damage, injury, or other consequence, whether caused by negligence, gross negligence, tort, failure to perform duties under this Agreement, breach of warranty, strict liability, failure to comply with any applicable law, or other default by Our Company on any of its obligations in this Agreement.
Changes to the License Agreement
Our Company reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Platform license, including charges and service levels.
Termination and Compensations
Our Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to alter or cease the operation of our Site at any time. Our Company may terminate the user’s access to our platform without notice and without any reason. In the case where a user is in good standing with payments for paid access to Data, and the access has not been terminated due to the User’s breach of this Agreement, Our Company will refund the portion of payment for services not yet rendered. Our Company maintains the perpetual right to use this Data according to this Agreement. Our Platform may be unavailable from time to time, including for maintenance purposes.